The Little Marketing Roadshow kicks off on October 1st 2023 in partnership with the NSW Government as part of the NSW Small Business Month program - 1st to 31st October, 2023.
Whether you have a team of 5 or 50, we’re visiting businesses across NSW to give a light-hearted, entertaining and tangible talk on Empowering you and your team to be a marketing led small
Topics we’ll cover in our 1-hour talk:
- How to be a marketing led small business
- The importance of marketing for you and your team
- Understand how to overcome the marketing clutter of your small business
- Start planning your marketing before you do another marketing activity
- Learn how to ensure you don’t waste another cent on your marketing function
- Learn how to best create structure in your marketing to give your business the best chance of success
With spaces limited, please register your ideal date and time, and someone from our team will be in touch within 48 hours to confirm.
About your host
Michael Kava has been the Director of Little Marketing since its launch in 2008. Michael is frequently called upon by Australian media for commentary, is a regular keynote speaker at industry events and is also the host of the Little Marketing Podcast where he delivers smart and tangible marketing advice to Australian small business owners.
For over 25 years, Michael has spoken about business and marketing with thousands of Australian small business owners. His passion for providing marketing advice that will change the way businesses operate and communicate to ensure it has an overall impact on their business and their life burns stronger than ever.
Check out YouTube, Apple and Spotify to learn more about your Host and Little Marketing.
Some small businesses already registered