As Australia's leading marketing consultancy for Australian small businesses, we're always on the lookout for ambitious marketing professionals who would like to run their own marketing consultancy business under Little Marketing's well known, trusted and structured business and brand. Drive your ambition with Little Marketing here.
We also like to hear from the best interns, graduates and career-minded individuals who are looking to drive their marketing career.
With a culture of training, advancement and first class achievements, we pride ourselves on hiring the best in order to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
If you feel you have what it takes to work for Little Marketing, feel free to send in your CV at email@example.com.
Working at Little Marketing
At Little Marketing we understand that delivering the best possible results for our small business clients starts with our people.
We take a consultative approach, supporting Australian small businesses with advice, expertise and understanding. We are committed and we are proud of the work that we do to help small businesses grow.
We build great relationships with our clients and with each other. From this, great things are achieved.
What do we offer?
Our people make a real difference to our small business clients and their families and we love what we do. The core attributes that make us a great place to work include:
- Empowerment – an environment where you are empowered to deliver the best possible results for our small business clients
- Career development and Training – professional development opportunities and mentor programs to support your growth
- Flexibility – we recognise that your career with Little Marketing is one important part of your life
- Team support – we work together, we support each other and we help each other grow
What values are expected at Little Marketing?
We work with integrity in all our interactions – with our clients and with each other. We look to our team to:
- Genuinely care about our small business clients and the results we deliver for them
- Proactively build exceptional client relationships
- Work together and contribute to an environment where we all thrive
- Be empathetic, understanding and exceptional communicators
- Contribute ideas and challenge the status quo
View Our Current Opportunities
- Sales Coordinator - Apply today
- Marketing Consultant Brisbane - Apply today
- Marketing Consultant Gold Coast - Apply today
- Marketing Consultant Melbourne - Apply today
- Marketing Consultant Newcastle - Apply today
- Marketing Consultant Sydney - Apply today
- Marketing Consultant Australian Regional Cities - Apply today
Internships and Work Experience
Little Marketing provides internships and work experience opportunities to final year University students. Our internship programs are designed to provide students with hands on marketing experience.
We are always looking for students with strong written and verbal communication skills, a "make it happen" attitude as well as the willingness and eagerness to learn.
As an intern, you will be exposed to the following elements of marketing:
- Meeting Preparation
- Client Meetings
- Team collaboration and brainstorms
- Social Media research
- General copy writing
- Marketing Plan development
If you feel you have what it takes to work as an intern at Australia's leading marketing consultancy for small business, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.