What marketing activities should be small business implement?
When we talk about marketing activities, getting your message out there and communicating to the outside world, what do we mean. Well, here’s some examples:
Depending on what your business would most benefit from, your activities could include
- Consistent Branding
- Media exposure
- Web search engine optimisation
- Social media
- Email marketing campaigns to a database
- Attend a conference as an exhibitor or guest
- Join your local chamber of commerce
- Plan a workshop or open day for customers and clients
- List your business on Google Places
- Start a blog on your website
- Start a Google Adwords campaign
- Upload a article onto YouTube
- Set up a Google Analytics account to track your website and blog
Allocate a timing and frequency to these activities. You need your marketing plan to be super tangible, very action orientated. Do this activity (tactical) on this date, saying this, looking like this.
Remember, a structured and well thought out and actionable marketing plan will give you consistency; consistency in the frequency of the activity and consistency in the message that’s being put out there.
Little Marketing can help any business make a start on their marketing. Reaching out to our team will enable you to book a complimentary phone call with our senior marketers, who will sit down and have a chat with you about your business and its needs. Based on the information gathered from the chat, we'll be able to generate a tailored set of goals and marketing action points for you to take away. If you're looking for experienced marketing consultants for your small business to help you get your business in the public eye, you won't need to look any further than Little Marketing. To learn more about our services, click here.