Brisbane small business marketing consultants on lifecycle marketing
Lifecycle marketing is a concept that aims to convert target consumers into loyal advocates of a business. Below is summary of the three-stage lifecycle marketing process, prepared by a Brisbane small business marketing consultant:
Appeal – First Interaction Stage
• Target: Identify your most crucial and profitable customers in the market, through customer profiling, and establish their lifestyle!
• Attract: Create a marketing campaign that clearly states the core need your offerings solve and convey your point of difference
• Collect: Spark customer interest through promotional offers that encourage sign-ups and subscriptions – this is the foundation of your relationship
Convert – Purchase Stage
• Educate: Use online and offline marketing platforms to relay product/service information and address the most common questions or concerns
• Offer: Develop a germane purchase process for your target market through the aid of data analytics, which identifies behavioural patterns and pain-points
• Encourage: Create a memorable transactional experience through ease of purchase, exemplary customer service and additional offerings (samples, loyalty cards).
Impress – Repurchase & Loyalty Stage
• Deliver: Make sure all the promises (about products, rewards, experience, etc) you made in the purchase stage are fulfilled; use sign-ups to offer more promotions and deals – you cannot create a loyal relationship without succeeding here
• Advance: Keep improving! Create new campaigns, innovate, introduce new product lines and update selling techniques (cross-sell)
• Motivate: Inspire customer loyalty, through the stages above, and generate referrals/testimonials for your business
Learn more about lifecycle marketing by contacting a Brisbane marketing consultant for small businesses on 07 3062 9457.