The essentials for a 2018 digital marketing strategy, by our small business marketing consultants in Sydney
Online; Small Business; Social Media and Customers are the primal focus for any digital marketing strategy and in 2018 it is growing! Which is why our small business marketing consultants in Sydney are going to explain what the essentials are for an effective digital campaign in 2018.
Marketing for small business is normally seen as a very expensive activity, but with digital marketing, you have the ability to save a lot. Here are the essentials for running a digital marketing campaign in 2018:
• Prioritise your customers needs over gaining a huge presence online, so we recommend investing in retargeting, email marketing and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to get your first few customers so that you can start getting returns on your investment
• Be sure to change and update your SEO keywords frequently, do monthly reviews on what works and what doesn’t
• Prioritise blogging as your lead generation tool, this involves using your SEO keywords and posting at least one or two articles per week
• Don’t give social media the short end of the stick, it has grown so much and has one of the largest audiences that you will find. Invest in it and do it properly!
• Make sure all of your marketing efforts have the ability to convert to mobile users; a responsive website and high quality artwork that are the correct sizes
Digital marketing is something that all business should be investing in as it allows for their business to move forward, don’t forget that our marketing consultants in Sydney are here to help you.
If you have and queries, please feel free to get in contact with our small business marketing consultants in Sydney.