The benefits of incorporating a live chat into your website, by our small business marketing consultants in Sydney
A lot of people are hesitant about incorporating a live chat into their website as they see it being ‘tacky’ and ‘unprofessional’, but the reality is that it has a multitude of benefits for your business and the customer. So our small business marketing consultants in Sydney will tell you about some of the benefits involved with having a live chat.
Live chats are a web service, which allows the customer to talk directly to a part of the business in order to obtain more information or clarity on something. As a marketing consultant in Sydney, we recommend using live chats and here are some of the benefits:
• A live chat has the ability for you to increase your lead conversions and sales, because you are given the ability to answer any objections a customer may have and you assist them with their decision making
• Did you know that customers who use live chat are three times more likely to buy your products, most times they are just looking for some clarification
• Live chats = improved customer satisfaction levels, over 90% of people who use live chats say that it is a useful tool
• Live chat has the ability to provide a competitive advantage over other businesses
• Chat transcripts allows for you to measure the customer satisfaction of your website and gives you the chance to make any changes
Now you know about some of the benefits involved with investing in live chats for your website, you may want to consider incorporating it. Yet if you’re having trouble setting up the marketing tool, be sure to let our Sydney marketing consultant know and we can help you along the way!
Feel free to get in contact with our small business marketing consultants in Sydney with any enquiries that you may have.