Small business marketing consultants in Melbourne with tips on creating content for your website
Here at Little Marketing, our small business marketing consultants in Melbourne explain that successful websites are made up of individual pages of carefully constructed content.
Our tip is to build the pages of your website like a cook book and create a web page kind of similar to creating varied recipes. This style works perfectly with your SEO and search engines will love it.
Here our small business marketing consultancy share just some of the do’s and don’ts to keep in mind when creating content for a website:
- Choose at least two keyword phrases to insert per page
- Include only one topic per page
- Use keyword phrases to create titles and meta descriptions as well as content
- Use images and insert the keyword phrases with your description
- Use the right amount of content for your topic. Write as much as you can, naturally, and appropriately for the page of your site.
- Write anything until you have your set keyword phrases ready to go
- Overload your content with keywords…be sure to keep your content as natural as possible
- Duplicate content on any two pages (this doesn’t include headers and footers)
- Load photos without naming them what they are
To find out more about creating the perfect content for both Google and your customer, contact our team of small business marketing consultants in Melbourne today.