Social media marketing statistics for 2017, by our small business marketing consultants Sydney
Social media is the strongest source of marketing any small business can start out with and our marketing consultants in Sydney have mastered the art of growing and populating your pages.
Marketing for small business is essential for growth and prosperity, so here are the current stats for all aspects of social media for you to capitalise on:
• 75% of male internet users are on Facebook, as well as 83% of female users
• 32% of teenagers see Instagram as the most popular platform
• Females are more likely to use Instagram than males • 81% of millenials check twitter at least once every day
• Most Instagram users are within 18-29 years of age, which is the equivalent of six-in-ten adults
• 22% of the World’s population uses Facebook
• Snapchat reaches over 41% of people ages 18-34 years of age
• 80% of time spent on social media is done through mobile devices
• 100 million hours of video content is seen daily on Facebook
With these statistics at hand, we can clearly see that social media is a vital part or small business marketing. It gives you countless opportunities to ensure success and popularity.
As always, feel free to contact our small business marketing consultants in Sydney with any enquiries that you may have.