Small business marketing consultants in Brisbane explain that there is much to be said about the power of customer advocacy
Our small business marketing consultants in Brisbane know that there is much to be said by the power of customer advocacy. It’s vital to harness the people who use and love your products or services, then deliberately inserting them into the marketing/sales process.
One of the ways to get your customers selling for you is by encouraging customer-created content and here our small business Brisbane marketing consultants explain how.
Ask your customers to write blogs, take photos, and answer questions from your prospects and other customers online. When this material is created and published by your customers instead of your business, it becomes more effective.
There are two reasons for this:
- Firstly search engines love customer-created content, which helps you to get found.
- Secondly, customer-created content is trusted more than brand content.
Prospects are more likely to find and react favourably to material created and published by your customers than the content you create yourself. To bring your customers into the sales process, our marketing consultants in Brisbane explain that you can encourage them to participate and create content via the following:
- Video interviews
- Co-presenting at conferences and industry events
- Guest blog posts
- Webinars featuring their personal or professional success stories
- Email interviews published on blog posts, in newsletters, or in case studies
To find our more about ways in which our Brisbane marketing consultants can assist in the growth of your small business, contact the team at Little Marketing today.