Small business marketing consultants Perth explain why email marketing is still an effective marketing tool
Our small business marketing consultants in Perth know that email marketing is still a very effective tool for many businesses, however to see results, you must know how to utilise it effectively.
Here our Perth marketing consultants explain:
- Don't be afraid to get personal with your customers. Research indicates that personalisation increases response rates, boosting customer engagement.
- You don’t need to go too far, simply using the customers first name in the email will grab their attention. Just ensure the customer information you have on file is correct, as having misspelt names or using incorrect titles can damage your good reputation.
- Ensure to write targeted and enticing content, without allowing it to be too long. Get to the point quickly, without rambling, opening with text that will quickly hook your audience such as with a compelling offer or rhetorical question.
- Take the time to set out your emails using clever subject lines, headlines and sub headers, with an easy to ready message that can be understood within three to five seconds of the customer glancing at it.
- Be sure to include multiple links throughout the email to guide the customer through the text. Our small business marketing consultants in Perth advise that there are some particular tactics such as persuasive text that should be incorporated, such as the “What, Why? and How?” method. Tell users what they need to do, why they should do it and how to do it.
- Make sure you know when and when not to send an email. Don’t be too aggressive or send an email for no reason. Communicate with your audience when you really have something good to offer them.
If your require professional marketing advice for your small business in Perth, contact our team of small business markeking consultants today.