Small business marketing company in Brisbane with tips on writing an effective business introductory letter
Here at Little Marketing, our small business marketing consultants in Perth explain that effective introductory business letter should make a good impression with a potential customer.
This letter should engage the interest of your potential customer, launching a conversation, rather than a lecture.
Here our small business marketing consultants in Brisbane have a few tips to help:
- Open with a sentence that grabs interest and establishes a reason to keep reading.
- Introduce yourself in terms that matter to the person to whom you’re writing. If you can, refer to a previous meeting or mutual acquaintance.
- Explain your offering by conveying benefits that the prospect can count on, rather than simply reciting a list of the features involved.
- Limit the length of your letter to a single page.
- Make a clear point. Tell the person that you’ll be calling next week. Maybe you want to set an appointment. Or maybe you want to announce a good deal.
- Proof read the letter for accuracy, double-checking that you’ve spelled the recipient’s name and address perfectly.
- Sign your letter. A personally worded letter with an original signature on good stationery can make a great impression.
For professional marketing advice in Brisbane, contact our team of small business marketing consultants today.