Top 5 marketing mistakes small businesses make, by our small business marketing consultants in Sydney
When you start a small business, you know that there are quite a few key aspects that you need to get through before it takes off and a lot of businesses make too many mistakes in the marketing aspect. Our small business marketing consultants in Sydney will take you through the top 5 mistakes to avoid.
Small business marketing is a tricky thing to master, as you need to balance budget with effectiveness and these are top 5 mistakes you should avoid:
1. A lack of research and testing
2. Having a wrong focus and positioning for your business, this branches off from your research
3. Trying to market without a unique selling proposition
4. Failing to capture repeat customers with the wrong content
5. Not focusing on your consumers’ needs and wants with regards to your product
It is important to understand that in marketing, everything branches off from one another so getting the initial research or strategic right is one of the most important things for you to do. If you begin to struggle, then we think it is time to approach a professional some small business marketing advice.
As always, feel free to contact our small business marketing consultants in Sydney with any enquiries you may have.