Marketing plans for your Melbourne small business
Regardless of the size of your small business, whether your business is located in Collingwood or Carlton, whether you’re a pies or blues supporter, a marketing plan is a key element to the success of your small business.
Everyday we get caught up what we do best. Run a cafe, develop property, mow people's lawns or sell designer label shoes...how we get our next customer and keep the current ones is an important question to ask yourself.
Here are some pointers to get you started on your marketing plan:
- Who is your competition?
- What do you do differently to them?
- Why should someone choose you over them?
- Who is your customer base?
- How are you communicating your small business to your audience?
- Are these mediums the most relevant?
For a small business, whether you’re in Melbourne or anywhere in Australia, these points will put you in good stead to start thinking about how to best communicate you and your small business brand.